Available £650 - Property to Let
Ruskin Road, Crewe- CW2- Located Close to Local School’s and Crewe’s Train Station!
Professionals/couples /families – This lovely 4 bedroom Victorian terraced house has recently been refurbished throughout including brand new carpets being fitted in every room. The property is a perfect family home as it benefits from two reception areas, a kitchen with generous built in storage space and well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
Ground Floor Compromises of:
- Reception Room 1 -Large room with Bay windows overlooking the well maintained front garden area, vertical blinds installed. Recently Re-Painted and new carpets fitted.
- Reception Room 2- Large Room with built in storage space and TV Ariel Point. Window overlooking the rear garden area and Thermostat controls. Recently Re-Painted and new carpets fitted.
- Kitchen – Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor. Washing Machine provided at property and Pantry to the rear to provide extra storage space. Door leading off of Kitchen to the rear garden.
- Under stairs Storage – Door off of the Kitchen leads to generous under stairs storage space.
First Floor Compromises of:
- Bedroom 1 – Good sized bedroom with views to the front of the property, the room offers a built in wardrobe space and TV Ariel point. Recently re-decorated and new Carpets Fitted.
- Bedroom 2 – Another good sized bedroom with views to the front of the property, the room offers a built in wardrobe space and TV Ariel point. Recently re-decorated and new Carpets Fitted.
- Bedroom 3/Master Bedroom – The largest of the bedrooms, which includes a larger built in wardrobe space and also has a TV Ariel point in the room. This room has a view over the rear garden and has recently been redecorated and with new carpets fitted.
- Family Bathroom – Main bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising toilet, sink and bath with shower over the bath.
- Bedroom 4- The rear bedroom over looks the back garden with a TV Ariel point installed, the room has recently been redecorated and new carpets have been fitted.
Externally – There is on street parking to the front of the property, there is a small easy to maintain graveled area with a paved pathway which leads to the front of the house. Externally, the property has also been repainted and the hedges to the front have been maintained. The rear garden is fully enclosed and the pathway leads to an easily maintained graveled area with access to the alley way behind the house.
The rent for this property is £650 per month and there is a deposit of £750 payable up front.
Call now to arrange a viewing, as this property won’t be available for long.
No Pets and No DSS- References required!
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
– Deposit : £750.00
– 4 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Available to move in from 03 December, 2018
– Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– No Students
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– Property has garden access
– EPC Rating: D