Available £80 per week, including all bills - Professional Room Rental
Double rooms available in this 4 bedroom house on Brooklyn Street. The property is located in an ideal location between Crewe town centre and Nantwich Road/Crewe Train Station. Nantwich Road benefits from bars, shops and restaurants and a Sainsbury’s local is available on Brooklyn Street itself.
The house is fully double glazed with gas central heating throughout. Shared areas are cleaned fortnightly and comprise:
- Shared Lounge; with sofas and large TV with freeview.
- Traditional Shared Kitchen; fully equipped with fridge/freezer, electric hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, washing machine along with a full array of kitchen crockey, cutlery and utensils. we also provide a vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board.
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over the bath
Each bedroom is neutrally decorated and furnished with a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and has a TV aerial point and access to fibre optic broadband.
The shared areas are cleaned fortnightly and the garden is also maintained as and when required.
All bills are included in the rent to include: Gas, Electric, Water, Broadband, Council Tax and communal cleaning.
Rooms are available to tenants working in full time employment or on a work placement along with:
- 2 references from either employer, previous landlord, parent or other professional
- proof of bank account
- proof of ID, passport, driving license, identity card.
- rent is payable monthly in advance
- £150 as a security deposit per person