To Let, ALL ROOMS LET! £365 + per room, per month - Professional Room Rental
A range of double bedroom rooms are available in this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom professional house of multiple occupation.
Ideally located between Crewe Town Centre and Nantwich Road, Stamford Avenue offers comfortable living on a quiet street and boasts a long garden to the rear. Complete with 2 newly installed bathrooms, this large Victorian terraced property has many original features and a large communal kitchen area with breakfast bar area and a large TV lounge, complete with digital TV and Superfast Broadband Wifi throughout.
The house is fully double glazed with gas central heating. Communal areas are cleaned fortnightly and comprise:
- Shared Lounge; with modern sofas large TV with freeview.
- Shared Kithen; fully equipped with fridge/freezer, electric hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, washing machine along with a full array of kitchen crockey, cutlery and utensils. we also provide a vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board.
- Newly installed modern shared shower room downstairs; with white suite to include shower, sink and toilet.
- Newly installed modern shared bathroom upstairs with bath, shower over bath, sink and toilet.
Each bedroom is neutrally decorated and furnished with a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and has a TV aerial point and access to superfast broadband.
The shared areas are cleaned fortnightly and the garden is also maintained when required.
All bills are included in the rent to include: Gas, Electric, Water, Broadband, Council Tax and communal cleaning.
Room prices range from £355 – £385 per month.
Rooms are available to tenants working in full time employment or on a work placement along with:
- 2 references from either employer, previous landlord, parent or other professional
- proof of bank account
- proof of ID, passport, driving license, identity card.
- rent is payable monthly in advance
- £150 as a security deposit
- Communal Lounge with Digital TV
- Oven and Hob
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Fortnightly clean of communal areas
- Super Fast Broadband WiFi
- Double Bed
- Chest of Drawers
- Desk / Dressing Table
- Digital TV Aerial installed to all Bedrooms
- Gardens Maintained
- Walking distance to Town Centre
- Walking distance to Train Station
- GFCH & Upvc Double Glazing
- Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Shed
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- No Pets
- No DSS
- Hard wired fire alarms and smoke detectors